Program Type:Food, Health & Sciences
Registration for this event is no longer open.
Would you like to eat healthfully for less money?
The Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program can help you to:
- Stretch your food dollars until the end of the month
- Budget food dollars spent each month
- Be healthier
Who can participate in EFNEP?
- Parents with children
- Pregnant women
- Adult caregivers (grandparents and guardians) who have primary care of children
What does EFNEP offer for you?
- Food demonstrations, recipes, and tastings
- Heathful eating tips to help prevent diseases
- Useful resources for your home and family such as measuring cups and spoons, food thermometers, etc.
- A completion certificate for your participation in the program