Curbside Pickup Service
Available during regular operating hours at all Bossier Parish Libraries locations
How Does it Work?
- Use the MY ACCOUNT feature to place a hold on an item; OR, you can place holds via our mobile app; OR, call any of our locations and staff will be happy to place holds for you.
- Receive notification that your hold is available for pickup.
- Drive to the location you chose as your pickup location.
- Park in the designated curbside pickup space.
- Call us and we'll bring your items out to you! You have 3 business days to pick up your holds before we move to the next person on the waiting list or return the items to our shelves.
Limit of 10 items per visit.