Did you catch a ride on the struggle bus? We got you fam! We've all been there. Did your kid just fall asleep and you can't possibly risk waking them? Maybe you crushed it at leg day and now they're jelly. Maybe your kids have been little monsters all day and you don't want to be seen in public with them. Has it been one of those days and you just can't even? Maybe you have the flu and are going to be stuck in bed for the next 3 days and you really really want to catch up on Game of Thrones. Introducing Curbside Pickup at our Central, Aulds, and East 80 locations! If you're having a little trouble getting out of your vehicle for whatever reason, simply give us a call when you get here to pick up your hold and we'll bring it out to you! This service begins FEB 19 and will be offered as a 90-day trial and we need your feedback so let us know what you think!
- Service begins Februrary 19th as a 90-day trial at our Central, Aulds, and East 80 locations
- To be ued for holds pick-up only with a limit of 10 items
- Park in the reserved space, call the branch to let them know you're there to pick up your hold, and have your photo ID handy for verification by staff
- Service ceases 30 minutes prior to closing to all staff to complete closing procedures
- Give us feedback! We hope to eventually offer this service at all of our locations so we are relying on your feedback to let us know what you think! What works? What doesn't?