Youth Services Aide - Central Library - 20 hours per week
You must be able to work the schedule exactly as it is posted in the job notice. We are unable to alter this schedule to suit applicants.
- At least 16 years of age
- Must have basic computer and research skills
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work, based on patron demand, in order to accomplish quality work in an effective and efficient manner
- Good problem-solving skills; ability to think around problems and come up with creative solutions
- Ability to handle a constantly changing flow of traffic; remain productive during slow times, be able to multitask effectively during busy times, exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations
For complete job description, please visit http://www.bossierlibrary.org/job-opportunities.
- Please read the detailed information on completing the application and pre-employment testing on our website at: http://www.bossierlibrary.org/job-opportunities.
- Complete Employment Application and Pre-Employment Testing at this link: http://bit.ly/2PbctA6. Incomplete applications and testing will not be accepted.