Skip to main content
Renew a Library Item?
- Click on My Account in the main menu.
- Click on the appropriate link to logged into your myBPL account.
- Enter your 14-digit Patron ID number located on the back of your library card.
- Enter your PIN (if you don't remember your PIN, a good starting point is to try the last four digits of your phone number or the last four digits of your Patron ID number; you can change your PIN to any four digit code you'd like at any time).
- Once you are logged in, from the menu on the left, click on Current Loans, which will display all of library items associated with your account.
- Click the check box next to the each item to select it, then click on the Renew button located at the top of the list. If successful, you will received a yellow box that states "Items have been renewed."
- If you experience any problems in renewing one or more items, please call your favorite BPL location for additional assistance.
- Be sure to click the blue Log Off button in the menu across the top of the page to exit out of your account.