Anyone, regardless of age, who lives, works, goes to school, or owns property in Bossier Parish may register to borrow materials from Bossier Parish Libraries free of charge.
- Bring any form of identification with your current mailing address to the circulation desk at any of our library locations.
- All materials charged on your card are your responsibility.
- Notify the library if your address or phone number has changed or if you lose your card.
- Replacement cards are $1.00.
- Materials may be renewed twice except DVDs, magazines, and laptops.
- Library cards expire after one year and may be renewed, in person, free of charge.
Additionally, anyone who has an active library card and is in good standing with any of the parishes within the Green Gold Library System may also apply for a library card with Bossier Parish Libraries. Parishes included in the Green Gold Library System are: Bienville, Bossier, Caddo, Claiborne, DeSoto, Grant, Lincoln, Natchitoches, Red River, Sabine, Webster, and Winn.
For more information about getting a library card, see our Registration Policy.