How Do I...
Looking for an item we don't have on our shelves? Contact your local BPL branch and we can create your acc
eCards will grant you immediate access to our Libby/OverDrive and Hoopla platforms for borrowing eBooks, digital graphic novels, eAudiobooks, streaming movies, tv series, and music. eCards will expire 14 days from the date of issue. During this 14-day period, you will need to come to the library with proper ID and proof of eligibility (listed below) to receive a full-access card valid for 3 years.
You can place a hold on items that are currently on order, checked out, or located at a different branch and we'll keep an eye out when they are returned or pull them from another location and route them to you! Our transit runs M-F and most items that are currently checked-in will be available within 2 business days. If an item is checked out, we will make it available to the next person on the waiting list as soon as it is returned.
Getting Started with Mobile Printing
With our new MobilePrint Service™, you can use your personal computer or mobile device to print to the library’s printers from anywhere. Simply submit documents for printing using your email address, then come to the library to release and pick up your document. Remote prints can only be sent during the hours for which this location is open and must be printed within 2 hours of submission. Feel free to contact the branch prior to your arrival to ensure that your print job(s) are waiting in queue, to be printed upon your arrival.
- Click on My Account in the main menu.
- Click on the appropriate link to logged into your myBPL account.
- Enter your 14-digit Patron ID number located on the back of your library card.
- Enter your PIN (if you don't remember your PIN, a good starting point is to try the last four digits of your phone number or the last four digits of your Patron ID number; you can change your PIN to any four digit code you'd like at any time).
- Once you are logged in, from the menu on the left, click on Current Loans, which will display all of library items associ
In keeping with its vision to be Bossier Parish’s leading source of information and learning to enable the community to imagine, explore, and discover the world, the library provides meeting rooms at no charge for public meetings of a civic, cultural or educational nature, when not needed for library purposes. These rooms may be used by members of the community for the presentation and exchange of information and opinions of all kinds. The library makes these rooms available on equal terms to all persons and groups, regardless of opinion or affiliation.