You are here
How do I text the library a question?
- Type bossparlib + your question. You must include the keyword the first time.
- Send to 66746
What kind of questions should I ask?
- Simple, quick questions.
What kind of responses will I get?
- Answers will be simple and quick.
- When the library is open, a prompt reply is sent.
- When the library is closed, a reply is sent the next day after the library opens.
Text a Librarian is private and secure.
- Your wireless number is kept confidential.
- Standard text and/or data messaging rates apply.
Need a more detailed answer?
The Reference Department can be reached:
- via Phone: (318) 746-1693
- via Email
When is this service available?
- Text us Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Please check back as these hours may change.
- Questions received after 5 p.m. or on weekends will be answered on the next business day.