1. From the online catalog (link opens in a separate window), click on the Patron Review button.
2. Enter your 14-digit Patron ID number located on the back of your library card.
3. Enter your Pin Number, which is the last four digits of your patron id number.
4. Once you are logged in, you will see a summary of your library card account.
5. From the left column, click on "Current Loans" and you will see all library materials that are checked out on your account.
6. For each item that you want to renew, click on the box to the left of its title and click "Renew".
NOTE: Any items that are overdue will not be able to be renewed online. Please call the circulation desk at any of our branches for further assistance.
1. From the online catalog (link opens in a separate window), click on the Browse button.
2. Enter the title of the book.
3. Once located, click on that title.
4. The last button on the main menu located at the top of the page is the Hold Request button. Click on it.
5. Enter the following information:
- Patron ID number (library card number)
- Pin number (last four digits of your library card number)
- Pickup branch (the branch where you want to pick up the requested item)
6. Click on the Submit Request button.
NOTE: You can now logged into your library account and see any items placed on hold. Once the hold request is filled, the pickup branch will notify you when the requested item(s) have arrived for pickup.